Samsung Galaxy S 3 release date, specs and rumors
After making an impressive appearance at Mobile World Congress 2012, the much awaited Samsung Galaxy S3 release date is out. The Korean giant will officially launch the next generation Samsung Galaxy S3 at Earls Court in London London on 3rd May. Just before the launch, we have got the leaks regarding Samsung Galaxy S3 color options. The Android developer smartphone sports blue and white version which is inimical to Samsung’s preference of black color. Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T comes in Carbon Blue and Ceramic White colors. It is widely believed tha Galaxy S3 will resemble HTC One X in many ways, which doesn’t augurs too well.
Samsung Galaxy S3 will lock horns with several other handsets such as HTC One X, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, iPhone 4S and LG Viper.
Samsung Galaxy S3 is rumored to feature the powerful Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor, which has turned out to be impressive.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Specs
- Display - 4.8 inch Super AMOLED Plus HD Display
- Screen resolution – 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Thickness and Weight – 8mm / 125g
- Processor – 1.4 Ghz Snapdragon S4 dual-core
- Operating system - Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Storage capacity: 16GB
- Memory - 1GB RAM
- Camera - 8MP camera
- Video - Full HD 1080p resolution
- Connectivity - WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n), 3G, BlueTooth 3.0
- Battery life – 10 hours
- Price (US) - $400 (approx.)